San Francisco • New York • Remote
Triangle powers businesses to embed Web3 experiences across DeFi, NFTs, payments, social, and many more by using the most powerful wallet infrastructure API.
Our mission is to onboard the next billion people to Web3. We believe the first and ongoing interaction into this new paradigm for many will be through products and services that people already know and love. By building world-class developer tools to bridge the gap between Web2 and Web3, we will accelerate inclusive and frictionless adoption into the Web3 ecosystem.
About the role
We're looking to build a world-class team and at our core we are developers building for developers. As a Founding Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced environment, owning the products and features you build end-to-end, all while collaborating to identify customer pain points and define product roadmaps.
- Architect and document developer tools and APIs
- Design, build, scale, and maintain production products and services
- Integrate and implement abstractions across all the top blockchains
- Write high quality, well tested code
- Follow and evaluate security best practices
- Communicate, oral and written, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- Strong CS fundamentals including algorithms, data structures, and complexity analysis
- Experience in Node.js, Go, and Postgres
- Familiar with AWS (EC2/ECS, RDS, S3)
- Familiar with blockchain libraries and SDKs (ethers.js, etc.)
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Fully covered health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Regular company off-sites
Send an email with your resume, LinkedIn, GitHub, or other profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org